SURVIVOR IS THE BEST REALITY TV SHOW OF ALL TIME.I mean it! Yesterday stayed up till 2 to watch SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA finale, it was truly truly the best (: I would have loved for Amanda to win but I don't mind Parvati winning I guess. When they were honouring the fallen survivors by going around Exile Island and picking up their torches, I felt so touched. I can actually understand how they're feeling, it's like they're at the end of a long journey when they have fought hard and emerged victorious, and now they're looking back at all the memories. It's like this human part of survivor, after all the competition and scheming (: And Ozzy is so sweet to Amanda! At the final tribal council he blasted Parvati and said that she deprived him of 14 days he could have spent with amanda. Aww haha! and they said on reunion that they are still together! :D okay i think i sound very superficially happy here but survivor's really what i look forward to every week and only fellow survivor fans will know how i feel!YAY CHLOE AND KRISTY (: and now i'll have to wait till sept for SURVIVOR: GABON.
MYA results were sadly mediocre, save for lit and ss. I just made loads of careless mistakes, especially in physics (><), chem and math. Bio was okay but I could have done a lot better, and the same goes for chinese. Now it's only my humanities subjects and languages pulling up my gpa D: i seriously need to buck up for the sciences sigh.
EL expo next week, I need more statistics! Hopefully I'll do well (: and in case i don't post before Champions League final, GO MAN U!! <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home